Moda's newest designer is Cathe Holden. She is a graphic designer with a passion for vintage promotional art and typography. She combines her love of vintage ephemera and flea market shopping in her fabric design. Watch Cathe introduce her first fabric line for Moda Fabrics. We carry the precuts for the collection. You can find them here.
SHOPPING CART: (0) ITEMS
- Moda Flea Market Mix Free Pattern and Video Fabric Reveal
- Free Patterns Featuring Artisan Batiks Totally Tropical Fabrics
- Free Quilt Pattern - Jelly Roll Friendly - Dusk Til Dawn Featuring Kona Cotton
- Free Quilt Pattern - Chevron Stars Featuring Kona Cotton
- Free Quilt Pattern - Latitude Batiks - Layer Cake Friendly
- Free Quilt Pattern - Fat Eighth Friendly - Featuring Moda Caravan Roundup Fabric
- Moda Spring Bunny Fun Dolls - Weekend Project
Posted by Renee Petris on 6/13/2020 to Free Patterns
There is also a free quilt pattern featuring fabrics from Flea Market Mix. Finished quilt measures 62x73 inches. You can download the pattern below.